Saturday, December 9, 2017

Welcome to my Blog

Thanks for visiting my new blog.
You may be wondering the same thing as I am, what's this blog about?
Good question. Answer is, whatever biking stuff is on my mind.
My hope is, it's on your mind too and you find it interesting. Who knows, maybe you will end up being in it too.

So first some basic info.
I'm what I consider a pretty normal guy.
I'm 40yrs old., family of seven (not so normal), own part of my house along with a big bank that I work for, have a nice corporate job to pay for my house, 2 cats not of my choice and a couple bikes.
My take on biking is pretty simple - ride what you can, when you can, and mostly outdoors.
I ride for my health and sanity and along the way achieve goals and do adventurous things.
My hope is this blog will inspire you to get out more, ride your bikes, and maybe get some gear that works better for you than you have now.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment